|Recent GOB Gamer Finder Posts|
Thousands of Local Players
Shipping Rates & Policy
Video Games. Atari thru PS3
Role-Playing Books & Box Sets
Comics & Graphic Novels
Magic Singles & Bulk Collections
Minis (D&D, Clix, Warmachine, etc
Visit our stores to sell or trade your used games & entertainment items.
Game Room Rules
GOB Retail is located in Clawson, along the border between Oakland and Maccomb counties in the state of Michigan. A near northern suburb of Detroit. The store is in near
proximity to the cities of Royal Oak, Warren, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Troy, Sterling Heights, Ferndale, Detroit and Berkley and reasonable drive from numerouns other communities,
including Southfield, Rochester Hills, Rochester, St. Clair Shores, Roseville, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clinton Township, Shelby Township, Utica, East Pointe, Beverly
Hills, Birmingham,Pontiac, Oak Park and Waterford. The store is just 1 mile east off of I-75, which makes it easily accessible from further out via connections with I-696, I-96 and M59.
GOB Retail carries all the major brands and likely a bunch you have never heard of as well. Here are just a few:
Product DetailWarhammer 40K: Codex: Death Guard HC
|Our Price : $40.00 |
Out of stock at the moment.
The Death Guard are the Traitor Legion most favoured by Nurgle. Utterly devoted to spreading the Plague God’s hideous diseases across realspace, they are living plague vectors whose bloated bodies and rusted war engines boast grotesque resilience and firepower. They are a walking pestilence, a living plague of destruction and horror. Their heavy tread heralds the end of hope, and the damnation of all who oppose them. Their touch withers all, and spreads seething corruption that swallows worlds. They are the sons of Mortarion, the chosen of Nurgle; fear them , and despair.
Codex: Death Guard contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Death Guard collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Wages of Heresy: a detailed history of the Death Guard’s descent into absolute filth and corruption, driven into a grotesque damnation by the cold ambition of Mortarion, and a description of their homeworld and their enormous, rotting Plague Fleets;
- The organisation of the Death Guard: a surprisingly organised and coherent Legion, for all the rot and bloat, with 7 Plague Companies at the head of a vast and diverse force;
- The Chronicle of Virulence: a timeline of the Death Guard’s ten-thousand-year war of sickness waged against the servants of the false Emperor, with an annotated map showing key war zones;
- Heraldry and colour schemes for a variety of vectoriums and warbands;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Death Guard army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Death Guard expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Death Guard army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 33 datasheets containing rules for every Death Guard unit;
- Army abilities reflecting the Death Guard’s methods of war;
- Gifts of the Plague God: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Death Guard;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Scions of Mortarion: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits,
- 14 unique Stratagems (with a focus on the psychic might of this army),
- the Relics of Decay (6 rare artefacts unique to the Death Guard),
- the unique Contagion psychic discipline, available to all Death Guard psykers;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Buy "Warhammer 40K: Codex: Death Guard HC" For Only $40.00
Out of stock at the moment.
Related Games in This Family
|Warhammer 40k: Core Rules Book 8th Ed (0) |
|Warhammer 40k: Cadian Command Squad 47-09 (1) |
|Warhammer 40k: Dark Imperium Boxed Set (8) |