Weekly Highlights !
Shipping Rates & Policy
Get $$ Cash and up to 50% More $$ Store Credit for your trade-ins ! Below are lists of merchandises GOB is Buying.
- Graphic Novels
- Comic Long Box Collections
- Role-Playing Books & Box Sets
- Board Games Pre-owned Consingment
- Magic Singles & Bulk Collections
- Minis (D&D, Clix, Warmachine, etc)
- Funko Pop
Visit our stores to sell or trade your used games & entertainment items.
Game Room Rules
GOB Retail is located in Clawson, along the border between Oakland and Maccomb counties in the state of Michigan. A near northern suburb of Detroit. The store is in near
proximity to the cities of Royal Oak, Warren, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Troy, Sterling Heights, Ferndale, Detroit and Berkley and reasonable drive from numerouns other communities,
including Southfield, Rochester Hills, Rochester, St. Clair Shores, Roseville, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clinton Township, Shelby Township, Utica, East Pointe, Beverly
Hills, Birmingham,Pontiac, Oak Park and Waterford. The store is just 1 mile east off of I-75, which makes it easily accessible from further out via connections with I-696, I-96 and M59.
GOB Retail carries all the major brands and likely a bunch you have never heard of as well. Here are just a few:
Role Playing Games
Product DetailAdventures in Middle Earth: Rhovanion Region - Used
|Get Your D&Ds, Pathfinder, Dice set for your Gaming here : |
Browse your Role Playing by Game System :
|Get up to 50% More for Trade-in Store Credit, Click here : |
The Rhovanion Region Guide is an invaluable resource for Adventures in Middle-earth RPG, further describing the lands of the River and the Forest - the rolling Vales of Anduin and the trackless forest of Mirkwood. It expands on the descriptions given in the core Guides, offering new sanctuaries and new perils for Player-heroes to discover.
- Each region is described in detail, listing potential friends and foes, sites of interest and potential adventures.
- An expanded bestiary contains a host of strange creatures and servants of the Enemy, from the beasts of the forest to the fabled Great Spiders.
- Variant Cultural Backgrounds for the Wayward Elves and Wild Hobbits offer new options for adventurers, and new Fellowship Phase Undertakings being the Wild to life!
Follow the Anduin river down from the chill springs of the Misty Mountains to the southern edge of the Wild! Explore the dread forest of Mirkwood, running from the lonely thickets of the north to the very gates of Dol Guldur! Enter the Heart of the Wild, and defend it against the rising Shadow.